Guys Next Door 2012 Wall Calendar Singapore Series - Available for Purchase !
ORDER NOW AT NOFRILLSFACTORYOUTLET.COM !

Thursday 3 November 2011

My Holiday Break

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I will be away from 7 - 11 November for a short break to Macau and Zhuhai.

I used to work in China (4 years Zhuhai, 3 years Changchun) so it is like visiting old haunts to me.  Esp Zhuhai where I will be able to go to my favourite Ocean Spring Resort for a good hot spa and shopping at Gongbei Kou An Undergroound Shopping Mall :)

And yeah all the local food as well.

Whilst there, I will also do some local sourcing to see if there's anything worth bringing back for my eshop :)

Cheers and thanks to everyone for your support.

------------------------------------------
PS : On the calendar, I have not updated my next few segments as my laptop crashed and I was not able to recover my data at the recovery centre.  Hence, it is unfortunate that I was not able to update everyone on all the raw shoots after the beach shots.  Esp missing the shots done at a holiday suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment